A little intro...
I wanted to re-introduce myself since I haven’t done an “all about me” post in a while. So here are a few things to may or may not know about me: 1. I’m a full time entrepreneur with 2 businesses: online fitness coaching and marketing consulting (IG: @pinkcloud.marketing)
2. I LOVE to live and eat healthy and have been on a serious fitness journey since this past January and have had an amazing transformation from booze weight to well… it’s an ongoing journey. I don’t think I'll ever call it “good” :)
3. I am in recovery and have been sober 9+ months
4. I love helping people - it’s one of my callings. I will jump in and help anyone if they ask. That’s why I got into online fitness coaching - I LOVE helping people reach their goals and exceed them.
5. I have a few degrees: a BS and MS in Information Systems and Technology, and an MBA specializing in strategy and marketing
6. I have worked in corporate tech for over 20 years before venturing out on my own. How does that math work you ask? Well, I started web development when I was 16 in college. Another long story for another time.
7. I have 2 kids, my daughter is 11 and my son is 8 (my son actually took this picture a few days ago when we were fishing)
8. I’ve been married and divorced twice and currently loving single life
9. I love anything and everything outdoors
10. My super power according to my kids is that I never get tired: we’re always on the go and I love being super active
11. I have 5 tattoos, 1 big one is not quite done yet, but it’s basically my whole back and it’s taking a while… it’ll get done one day. I’m also planning my full sleeves that I’ll get started on soon
12. I own a Jeep Wrangler and I’m finally mod’ing it to do proper off-roading and will be posting a bit on that as well
13. So many more things… If there’s something you’ve been wanting to ask me, feel free to drop it in the comments. :) So I’ll be doing a much better job with posting fitness content here, so if there are questions I can answer, myths I can bust, or guidance I can provide for you, drop me a line and I’ll do my best to respond in a couple of hours.